Hop aboard the Ricksha Bus for a scenic overview of a range of Durban's major attractions.
There are 2 Ricksha Bus Tours a day, seven days a week. The double-decker bus will take you on a three hour tour of Durban.
The Ricksha bus follows a route through pretty much the whole of central Durban, taking in the Victoria Street Market, Francis Farewell Square, beachfront, the Berea, Florida Road, Mitchell Park, Morningside, the Cube viewpoint, Wilson’s Wharf and the city centre.
As of the 1st July 2022 Ricksha Bus Rates are as follows;
- Adult (18 years +): R100,00
- Child (4-17 years): R51.00
- South African Pensioners (60 years+): R51,00
- Scholar (Wearing a uniform): R31,00
- Scholar (Not wearing a uniform): R51,00
- Bus Private Hire (3 hours): R4026,00
- Tour Operator 20% Discount on Group bookings: R51,00
- NGO 50% Discount on Group Booking
Fun World Amusement Park
The beachfront Amusement Park At Durban Funworld we provide safe and secure entertainment for the whole family. Park on the Marine Parade and spend the day enjoying all the fun of the Amusement Park. The Cable Car provides a scenic view of the Durban beachfront while the older kids can have fun on the Breakdance