eThekwini COVID 19
RATES RELIEF PROGRAMME EXTENDED TO JUNE 2021
Application for Rebates for Bed and Breakfast, Guesthouses and Holiday Accommodation has been extended to June 2021.
- Applications are welcomed from property owners categorised as Bed and Breakfast establishments and Guest Houses.
- Qualifying applicants will receive an additional Covid-19 rebate.
- To access this support, your establishment MUST be registered with a local Community Tourism Organisation (CTO).
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Obtain the application form from any of the eThekwini Municipality’s Sizakala Centres, the municipal Revenue Department or DOWLOAD THE FORM HERE
2. Ensure you meet all the qualifying criteria listed, including proof of loss of 60% of income due to Covid-19.
3. Complete the form and include all requested supporting documents (e.g. certified ID copies, 3 months Bank Statements and listed official business documents)
4. Submit application and documents electronically to Email: RevlineResponse@durban.gov.za