The Mr Price Foundation Challenge 2020 Virtual Ride or Run
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH COMRADES MARATHON
The Mr Price Foundation Challenge, in association with the Comrades Marathon, is a global fundraising event for participants of all ages and levels to cycle or run to raise funds for the Mr Price Foundation.
Historically, the decade-old event has only been possible for elite athletes. The announcement of its new partner, the Comrades Marathon Association, has brought a new element to the event. Sporting participants from across the globe.
A Challenge with Purpose:
- 5-6 December 2020
- Anyone can participate – any age, from anywhere in the world!
- Cycling distances: 10km / 45km / 90km / 303km or even 606km!
- Running distances: 3km, 7km, 21 km
- R199 contribution fee for South Africans
- R399 contribution fee for international participants
- Each participant receives a Mr Price Foundation Challenge medal
ENTER HERE: www.mrpricefoundationchallenge.org
Raising funds for the
Mr Price Foundation
to break the cycle of poverty
and inequality in South Africa.
Media Queries: email@example.com
MRP Foundation Website: www.mrpfoundation.org