Durban Tourism will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
Durban Tourism will not be held responsible for any changes, omissions or inaccuracies contained herein which may result in unforeseen expense, injury or other misfortune.
The information displayed on this website may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including downloading, printing, copying or recording or by any information storage and retrieval system for commercial reasons without the written permission of the Durban Tourism, except for these purposes:
- private study
- criticism or review.
If the material is used in the above three contexts then we request that the Durban Tourism be credited.
Competition terms and conditions
Eligible participants/winners must;
- be able to fetch the prize at Durban Tourism offices on 90 Florida Road Durban,
- produce a copy or original identification when fetching the prize,
- Durban Tourism reserve the rights to disqualify anyone and the rights to withdraw the competition at any time,
- Durban Tourism will not be held liable for any technical challenges that may arise in the process of entering the competition and those that are beyond our control,
- The prize adjudication committee selected by Durban Tourism has the final authority on who wins and no appeals will be entertained,
• EThekwini Municipality employees may not enter the competition